It's time for another drum banging, shop talking, Slack slandering with Mark, Billy, and OKpants on the mics making your life a little bit better one minute at a time. Summer is coming to a close but these bad boys have a few more good times planned out before it's all over. Was going to college a waste of money? How did Delicious make it through some recent tight financial times? What's up with the jerks at Guitar Center who always think they know better than you? Today's Shop Talk gets into all those answers and more as the boys swap stories around the hypothetical water cooler that is Adventures In Design. Antics ensue.
- The disruption of the disco train and how trends have always affected the arts.
- Poster Children poems.
- Staying in college or joining the workforce and the prospects on either horizon.
- Are colleges a money pit?
- Billy shares how DDL weathered the storm of tight financial times.
- Responding to the Circle Of Trust's responses, a potential Shop Talk band in the making, and another "must be nice" moment.
- Don't let the unfollow button hit you on the way out.
- The Cocaine Guy at the Mayweather fight, the unsung heroes who shoot the peripheral, and losing a social media wager.
- The permanent ten percent set aside for offspring.
- Having the space to create and not controlling the outcome.
Circle Of Trust Talking Points
- Talent, timelines, and getting to the top.
- Talking down to people who you think know less than you (we're looking at you Guitar Center employees).
- Slack Slander.
- Where are the hard workers that are the life blood of our nation?
- Summer's best moments.
TEAM BILLY DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR NEEDS
Direct download: AID640I.m4a
-- posted at: 12:00am PDT